Monday, May 7, 2012

Picture journal

 Owen has found all sorts of places to get
into, and this just happens to be one of them.
He really keeps me on my toes.
 Kylee's first baguette sandwhich. She loved it,
but it was kind of tough to bite through.
 Carson is starting to like the chewy bread
with the "skin" on it.
 Sharing a sucker they both picked out from the 
bakery.
 Hotel life isn't the best, but we try
and make the best of it.
 This is our meal set up. Cozy.
 He is getting so big on us, and he
wants to explore, explore, explore!
 I had to take a picture of this bistro/cafe.  
Very Parisian Chic.
 After exploring all the floors,
the kids like to hang out on these loungers.
 One of their many favorite pictures
in the hotel.
 Watching the kids play in the 
sandbox at the park near the hotel.
 
 I am pretty sure this
little guy is going through a growth spurt and teething.
Combine those two with jet lag, it equals a very
wiped out baby.
 Very good crepes here. Kylee loved the dessert
crepe. It was basically like eating a smooth
and silky apple pie. Yummy!
 I know this little guy is the star of the photo, but
I really love how each cafe/bistro here is decorated.
Each is very individual. This crepe shop used to be an old 
school cafeteria. Very good food and atmosphere.
 I asked Carson to get in the picture,
and when I snapped the shot this is what I got. He is
into making silly faces for camera. He cracks me up!
 The sandbox at the park.
 The Park
 The very regal entrance to the park. A lot of the
major parks I have seen in Paris have these types of gates.
 An evening stroll in Paris.
 This was the first time I officially saw the Eiffel Tower.
Daniel was driving us around, and we spotted the Eiffel tower. We tried to get 
closer, but thought we lost it. We looked up through the windshield, and this is what we
saw. WOW!




We enjoyed a very nice lunch in front of the Eiffel tower, and hope to
be able to enjoy more.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! What an adventure, I love it! Are you back at the hotel? Any home decisions made yet?

    ReplyDelete