Sunday, January 6, 2013

Our superhero turns one!

Owen is the first to celebrate a birthday in our
new home! His first was our first :) Here are some
birthday pastries we picked up for him.


 He preferred the eclair, and had no problems
finishing it off!
 We invited Daniel's coworkers over to help
us celebrate Owen's birthday, and I had fun
getting my little superhero ready for his super bash!
 I love Owen's smiles and I can't get enough of them.
The way his eyes light up is magical for me and brings
an instant smile to my heart! He has been our little
traveler since 6 months old, and has done such 
a great job with this whole international move. 

 Owen is very busy, always getting into everything. If you leave a 
drawer open, a cupboard open, a door open, anything open...
he is in there pulling things out and curious as ever
to know what things are. He puts almost everything in his mouth,
he loves chocolate, is a good eater, likes to get us to laugh,
smiles a lot, draws on walls, and a very busy 1 year old. He
pretends to get hurt, and says ow, and he will hand you things and say 
ee ya oh..for here you go. 
 He didn't really dive into his cake, all the people
staring at him made him a little nervous, plus he had a cold.

 We love our little superhero!

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! Kinda funny and weird to me that I met him when he was only 3 weeks old. He does have a cute smile!!!

    ReplyDelete